Sad Reminders

An Unofficial Mark Kozelek Site

You are not logged in.

Announcement

This forum is now READ ONLY. The new forum is here. Read why we have a new forum here.

#16 09-17-2012 7:53am

Phil
Website

Re: IMPORTANT: Please read regarding the forum

I'm for a forum without spam...so if this means to move in other places...well i will do
My posts will be visible somewhere here and i will do new ones :-)

#17 09-17-2012 9:57am

Concern Charity Fundrazer

I get annoyed seeing the bits of Spam that do get through, so I can imagine what a nut-sack shriveller having hundreds coming in must be. As others have said your time and dedication to the site has been beyind the call of duty so you do whatever will make life a bit less hassle.
It's been a business doing pleasure with you as the young lady said to me last night.

#18 09-17-2012 4:15pm

doggie_diner

Concern Charity Fundrazer wrote:

I get annoyed seeing the bits of Spam that do get through, so I can imagine what a nut-sack shriveller having hundreds coming in must be. As others have said your time and dedication to the site has been beyind the call of duty so you do whatever will make life a bit less hassle.
It's been a business doing pleasure with you as the young lady said to me last night.

How quaint the little colloquialisms, we're all dancing with lassies at the crossroads aren't we, leaning on a mystical bicycle.

Was she wearing arse-trousers?

I'll have the last word on this.

My position has been nullified by this 'spam'. Yours too, gentle reader. It's less shocking to read a dd post. There's been a few incarnations of me of course, I was in bad health once but we can live once we first conceive life to be a tragedy.
It's clear - site manager - that you shouldn't have opted to jazz up your site in the first place.
What's the use of having a home that makes the man and the man not the home. Like the pods they keep you alive in.
But me. At least a dog won't pretend to be happy with something if he ain't.

But I've had a change of heart, I like the spam, (some of it is more interesting than most of the users on here) so I'll go on posting here in spite of it and you can all go take a walk. (course I have no say in the matter, this may not be me at all!)
You were never any good in the first place.

I'll leave you with a quote from my main man G.B Shaw;

Every dream is a prophecy: every jest is an earnest in the womb of Time

It's heavy man.

''Shoot me like an Irish soldier
Do not hang me like a dog''

#19 09-24-2012 11:32am

lament
Site Owner
Website

Thanks for the responses guys. I'm moving over to a new host this week and we'll have a new forum soon. smile

#20 10-09-2012 12:35am

lament
Site Owner
Website

Sorry guys, I'm lagging on getting the forum up.

I'm currently in the midst of switching web hosts, so I'm working on migrating Wordpress, the old forum, and creating the new forum before I cut the DNS over.

I'm heading to San Diego to see family starting Thursday so my goal is to have everything completed before then.

Thanks for your patience!

Board footer