Sad Reminders

An Unofficial Mark Kozelek Site

You are not logged in.

Announcement

This forum is now READ ONLY. The new forum is here. Read why we have a new forum here.

#1 07-19-2012 8:36am

Kulturgam

Hello from Gothenburg.

I'm Marcus, I registered yesterday. I've been a fan of anything Kozelek for 5 years now, introduced via riding in my friend's car, listening to "24"on high volume. We were about to graduate and the song just fit the mood of time moving too fast without anything happening.
I've seen Sun kil Moon in Stockholm 2008, it was a great experience.

Hope to discuss a lot of nice subjects here smile

#2 07-23-2012 1:34pm

Gurkov

Re: Hello from Gothenburg.

Hello and welcome! That Stockholm show was fantastic, except for the creepy guy yelling... smile

#3 07-24-2012 10:19am

Kulturgam

Gurkov wrote:

Hello and welcome! That Stockholm show was fantastic, except for the creepy guy yelling... smile

Hey there, thanks! Indeed... "Play with your fucking heart, Mark!"

I stood right next to him, I just barely resisted the urge to tell him something. Ended up staring at him though. He seemed pretty drunk.

#4 07-24-2012 4:22pm

Gurkov

Kulturgam wrote:

Hey there, thanks! Indeed... "Play with your fucking heart, Mark!"

I stood right next to him, I just barely resisted the urge to tell him something. Ended up staring at him though. He seemed pretty drunk.

You should have punched him in the stomach! wink

No, probably for the best that you just gave him the evil eye, it was an awkward moment of an otherwise brilliant night. That and when a girl in front of me fainted (she seemed to turn out alright soon, though).

#5 07-26-2012 1:17am

mogambo

Welcome to the board! I have great memories of spending almost one month every year in Gothenburg when I was a kid growing up, coz my parents lived there for a while. I used to love eating those hot dogs from the carts they used to have, I remember there was one outside the Sheraton in that square. Good times! My parents still go there pretty often, and they speak Swedish. I haven't been back to Gothenburg in about 15 years!

#6 09-07-2012 2:54pm

Kulturgam

mogambo wrote:

Welcome to the board! I have great memories of spending almost one month every year in Gothenburg when I was a kid growing up, coz my parents lived there for a while. I used to love eating those hot dogs from the carts they used to have, I remember there was one outside the Sheraton in that square. Good times! My parents still go there pretty often, and they speak Swedish. I haven't been back to Gothenburg in about 15 years!

Thank you!

Wow, nice. I hate this city as of yesterday when my girlfriend broke up with me. I'm consoling myself with red house painters at the moment. It's not optimal, but sure as hell works better than whisky.

#7 09-11-2012 2:16am

Saint Dan

Kulturgam wrote:

It's not optimal, but sure as hell works better than whisky.

Try this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSW9UoO05u4 and Marlboro.

#8 09-11-2012 4:49pm

Rollercaster

Welcome - 24 was the song that got my hooked also.

'Well pardon my birth i just slipped out'

Board footer