Q & A with the Koz on Phawker

Didn't see it mentioned anywhere, so here it is: http://www.phawker.com/2018/08/31/qa-with-sun-kil-moons-mark-kozelek/

Actually pretty interesting and fun read. My favorite lines are:

"At 51, I'm having fun playing music while every 50 year old I see doing reunions looks like a wind-up monkey a step away from committing suicide."

and

"How I deal with making life bearable in this age is that I haven't watched the news in over 40 days."

Comments

Less news watching may result in fewer topical songs.

• Maybe more about dinner then.

Hah pleasantly surprised what a good read that was

• edited September 15 Posts: 386

He seems to be doing "proper" interviews again. I discovered a link to a scan of Rolling Stone Germany with an interview on sunkilmoon.com. Apparently, it was from July. Might translate the interesting bits later when I have time and am bored. The most interesting part was that he said he shot a documentary about the band Xylouris White and would like to release it in 2019.

Fun interview. He seems to talk a lot about being over 50! Poor Mark ;-)

I’m 10 months or so older than him 4th March 1966

"What coping mechanisms do you use to make life bearable in the age of Trump?"

So Mark's being interviewed by another enlightened college graduate cuck with a degree in liberal brainwashing and intolerance, and a 100K in student debt. Great. Maybe Kyle Snowflakestein will E-mail Mark after Trump's next tweet and ask him how he's processing it.

Calling someone a cuck and a snowflake is always a sign of tolerance.

@Eric said:
    "What coping mechanisms do you use to make life bearable in the age of Trump?"

Yeah, I don't think "coping mechanisms" is the right way to ask. Seems the big deal for him is more the internet, twitter, faccebook, pokemon all that jazz.